5 reasons why I love Nutella:
1. I love the hazelnut flavor. I think any chocolate that has hazelnut are delicious. Who else thinks that?
2. It is sweet and smooth. So it is easy to add on top of a bread slice or cracker.
3. You can make awesome fast recipes with it. Make some brownies and top it with Nutella. Fast easy and simple.
4. It is a popular spread so if friends come over they will enjoy it too.
5. If you have a sweet tooth, like I do, and don't have the time to bake, you can simply spread it on fruits and have them extra sweet.
5 reasons why I don't like Nutella:
1. It is to sweet.
-I always look at the labels. Maybe it’s a habit, maybe it been a long process of loosing weight and wanting to be healthy.
-But just 2 tsp. Of Nutella equals 4 tsp. Of sugar. That’s a bit much!!
-here is an image I found online just shows you in visible form what is in it.
2. Artifiacial flavoring.
- I am a pro natural kinda person so whenever I see artificial flavoring. I tend to stay away
3. I love my chocolate dark. Like I like my tea: dark and smooth
4. I think It's just overrated. It's good but not something I can have all the time.
5. The main reason: it's just to sweet.
My rating: 6/10
Would I have it again: yes.
Would I recommend it: no.
Is this my cup of tea: no.
-What is a good alternative?
Join our conversation and comment below: